Current Role & Experience:
Cora is a Chartered Marketer professional with over 20 years of experience, a strong sense of leadership and expertise in marketing, agency management and brand management. Also known as ‘C!’ in the communication world, she has developed brands internationally and held senior management positions in various key companies and communication agencies namely as:
- Head of PR & Communication of the Financial Services Promotion Agency (FSPA), Board Secretarial support to the Board & Chairperson of the Tender Committee.
- Director & Co-Founder of C&S Inc. a Communication Agency, facilitating Brand Communication Development through consulting and integrated marketing communications
- Deputy Managing Director & Account Director of Publico Ltée
- Business Development & Marketing Communications expert for Hatchings
- General Manager of the Communication Agency of British American Investment Group.
Branding & Integrated Communications is her forte as she touched-based all the facets of the Communications Mix namely, Market Intelligence & Research, Reputation Management, Design & Creativity, Production & Print Management, Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing, Event Management and most importantly synchronizing all tools of communication to help reaching the integrated communications objectives.
As a Certified Trainer, she trained more than 500 post graduates in ‘Business Etiquette’ and ‘Presence & Personality’ at the Financial Services Institute (FSI) of Mauritius.
Being a pro-active social worker for over 10 years, she is the President of the NGO Teens In Control Organisation, delivering programs to Teens & Parents on Sexual Education & Creating Positive Gender Relationships (CPR), reaching out to about 200 teens yearly from CPR (Creating Positive Gender Relationships) Program.
Education & Experience:
Chartered Marketer from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) UK
Fellow Chartered Institute of Marketing
Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and various other communication related subjects
Certified Trainer in Communication and CPR (Creating Positive Gender Relationships)
Winner of the Africa Leadership Awards 2016
Various other qualifications such as International Business Etiquette & Protocol, Branding for Financial Services Sectors and many more.